Narcotic Treatment Physician
Full or Part-time
- Determination of appropriateness for treatment (1 year of opioid dependence)
- Intake and annual physical exams
- Medication checks
- Case consultations
- Treatment planning
Current PA and DEA licenses required.
Certified Peer Specialist
- Assisting patients with recovery-oriented supports and activities
- Completing Medical Assistance applications
- Referrals for supportive services such as housing, education, vocation, etc.
- Modeling healthy recovery-oriented lifestyle and offering peer support
Must possess current PA Certified Peer Specialist credential
Must support the use of medication-assisted treatment as part of personal recovery